Conversations with Men series
Men tell us disturbing things all the time about how they view women. These conversations can be verbal or non-verbal and our participation in them can be willing or unwilling. This is where I document the conversations I’ve had with men.
- Liquid Courage and Stopping a Dick Mid-Swing
- Men’s Intuition: I Can Tell From Looking at You
- You’re White, So Put Down Your Lunch and Give Me a Blow Job
- What Does It Mean if I Find You Neither Horrifying nor Endearing?
- Liberal White Dude Explains a Main Difference Between Men and Women, and How White Women Aren’t in Danger
- My Own Personal Arab Muslim Rapist
- How to Respond to Male ‘Feminists’
- The Cambodian
- The Rape Holiday
- You’re White, So I Get to Fuck You
- Update on the Chinese Stalker
- Talking Down a Wannabe Stalker
- The Belt
- A New Topic
Hat Tips to the Groups of Men Who Love to Hate Us
Conversations with men I wrote about before starting the series.