Christmas Wish List
I don’t celebrate Christmas. The Chinese people around me can’t understand it because they don’t give a shit about understanding other people’s cultures, preferring instead, to apply stereotypes and to force me to fit into the box they have have for us non-Chinese. A lot of Western people don’t celebrate the holiday, in fact. I’m one of them. I’m an atheist (another thing the Chinese can’t wrap their heads around), and I am not a capitalist (which most Chinese people are and can’t understand that I’m not). The holiday mostly makes me uncomfortable due to the religious and materialistic bullshit. Luckily, living in China as I do, I’m almost always working and often forget when the actual day arrives.
Despite that, I made up a wish list for Ms. Claus, Santa’s asexual (or possibly lesbian) daughter. I’m hoping she’ll put the old fucker into an old folks’ home and take over the holiday with the aim to dismantle the whole thing. I write this list knowing that not a single one of them is possible. You can’t buy my wishes like you can the latest iPhone. They will never happen. Women – even feminists – aren’t interested in real change, especially since real change can’t happen through reasoning with men. I am really starting to think that people like misery; they like to have stuff to complain about. People like to hate and blame others – especially those who are most convenient and easiest to take down. No one is interested in addressing the real problems or the people with real power (men of all colours and ethnicities and religions). Meh, here’s the list anyways. I’m winding down as I have been since the summer. It’s really hard to give a shit anymore when you can’t find women who are serious about reality, who don’t include men in feminism, and who are willing to call a spade a spade…
- I wish that white women would stop hating themselves so much; stop listening to what white men, non-white-men, and non-white women tell them to feel and do and think and say; and above all, stop telling other white women how to do white female slavery correctly. You wanna be a slave, well go for it. But fuck off telling me to accept victimization by the entire GD world because I deserve it because of the colour of my skin.
- I wish that all people would understand that only women can be raped. Only by men. Other types of sexual assault are just that – other types of sexual assault. Trannie-dudes can’t be raped. Non-trannie dudes can’t be raped. Lesbians can’t rape women. New, correct definitions created by women are needed for the unfortunately wide range of shitty forced sex acts that are done to (mostly) women and girls. Definitions that serve the actual victims and not the perpetrators.
- I wish that trannie-dudes would shut the fuck up. Do I need to say more? They don’t need to die in a fire. Just shut. the fuck. up. Oh, and stay out of women’s space. Go get some help. The world is your oyster. You’re men!!! Accept it!
- I wish feminists would espouse a non-breeding agenda. Having baybees is not a feminist act. We have enough goddamn people in the world. Plus, breeding is the single most selfish and self-serving act one can commit, and breeding in this world serves to disastrously hurt the rights and status of those women who bravely and unselfishly choose not to breed for the good of humankind, and the environment, and all the other species on the planet who suffer because humans are stupid and gross. If you have laydee-feels, my dear feminists, then adopt one of the many, many unwanted children that already exist in the world. Seriously. There are many. Too many.
- I wish that non-white people, especially women, would stop blaming white women for every shitty thing happening in their lives. Guess what? White chicks – especially the single, childless, and asexual or lesbian ones – have shittier or equally shitty lives. They did not cause whatever is happening to you. The ‘rich white woman’ is an oh-so-convenient trope meant to encourage racial and misogynist hatred, to separate women, and to create false narratives and myths. And personally, I know more rich non-white women than white women, so what the fuck? Why aren’t they held responsible for anything? In addition, it is not white women’s job to fix your problems. White women have little to no power in this world. Never have. Quite the opposite, in fact. Instead, blame men, especially those of your racial group, closest to home. The ones raping you and eroding your self-esteem and forcing pregnancy on you in the name of love. The ones you blindly serve and support unconditionally while trying to destroy people who DON’T want to enslave you, but who desperately want you to be free to self-actualize as intelligent, creative beings.
- I wish heterosexual women would stop trying to hurt, use, discard, shame and one-up non-straight women..
- I wish everyone would stop coddling rapey and violent and misogynist men of religion and colour. Being a member of a ‘minority’ group in no way, shape or form, means that they don’t have any power or that they give a shit about other crapped-upon groups (i.e., women). ALL men have power over ALL women. I’ve been assaulted by more men of colour than white men through my life – even in places where there are more whites than anything else. No white chick with her liberal agenda will EVER convince me that white men are worse than any other group. That kind of naive, blinkered, cookie-seeking thinking is gonna get you raped, dummies. Been there, done that. Been raped. Many times.
- I wish a single, childless woman could afford to support herself and not have to constantly worry about what she’ll do when she’s old and can’t support herself.
- I wish old women were respected and were allowed to age and look old. Like men are!
- I wish the world didn’t have such a frightened, psycho need to control the life and death of other people, while at the same time, not giving a shit about quality of life. All people capable of making plans for their future should be able to choose the time and method of their death without the interference of a population that truly doesn’t give a shit about them despite their faux-impassioned protests about the sanctity of life. Such hypocritical bullshit.
- (Okay, not an even 10.) I wish women could go anywhere at any time and not have to worry about what men will (not ‘might’) do to them.
Happy Christmas or whatever you do at the end of the month.
Posted on December 15, 2016, in Feminism and tagged Christmas, male privilege, misogyny, patriarchy, racism, radical feminism, santa, wish list. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Christmas Wish List.